Privacy & Cookies Policy
Last Updated: 1st October 2015
www.webhostpro.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.webhostpro.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this document and you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2015.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- -Your name / company name
- -Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- -Demographic information such as your address and postcode
- -Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- -Internal record keeping
- -We may use the information to improve our products and services
- -We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To make our website work properly, we need to place small data files called cookies on your device. The majority of websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A Cookies is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- -If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
- -To ensure the features of our website function correctly
- -To make sure your security and privacy are maintained whilst on our website
Also, some videos embedded in our pages may use a Cookies to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited
Disabling cookies will prevent secure use of the website as some functions will not work. You can delete or block our cookies, but if you do that remember some features of this site may not work as intended
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and note they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Links to other websites which we have created for our clients are covered by their own Privacy & Cookies Policies and are not governed by this privacy statement
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- -Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- -If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By using our website you are agreeing to our Privacy & Cookies Policy.